June Favourites

By Unknown - 9:00:00 am

This month I've been loving products that I'm sure I've mentioned a million times before so have decided to only include products that I haven't mentioned on my blog before. That means that this month's favourites only includes three products, but three that I've absolutely been loving. I'm sure next month will be much more interesting as I've already ordered a lot of things from Boots and Superdrug and plus, it's my birthday so I'm sure there will be a lot more new products to try out!



Rimmel Nail Polish in 'Cloud' - I picked this up earlier this month and have been wearing it non-stop! It's the perfect pale blue, which unlike most, is very flattering on my nails. It dries very quickly which is perfect for me as I'm so inpatient and hate having to sit still to wait for them to dry.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer - This product is very new to me but already, I am absolutely converted! Before I got my hands on this bronzer I used the Nars Laguna bronzer, which don't get me wrong, I still love, but have just preferred to use this one instead lately. 

Natural Collection Eyeshadow in 'Milk Chocolate' - This is the perfect warm brown crease shade and on that I've been wearing almost everyday this month. It is exactly what I've been looking for and a shade I think most palettes are missing. An added bonus is that this only costs £1.99!


What have you been loving this month?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I just love the Hoola bronzer by Benefit. It's my all time favorite (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Hoola! Really want to try that Natural Collection eyeshadow, I've seen it on a few blogs now and it sounds perfect!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete