A Few Favourites From The Body Shop

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

I've come to realise that there are a fair few products from The Body Shop in my skincare routine, as well as those that are yet to try and are on my wishlist. I have also been seeing more and more rave reviews featuring their products lately, seriously, they are killing it at the moment! Although I never can decide whether or not to class this brand as drugstore or high end, their products can be picked up at bargain price when you can get your hands on a discount code (which is pretty often!). Today I'm going to introduce you to some of my favourites from The Body Shop, including both makeup and skincare.






Tea Tree Body Wash - I love this body wash, it smells great and works up a good lather. It is perfect for anyone who has blemished skin, wherever that may be. I love the tea tree range from The Body Shop and plan on trying more from it soon!



Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - Disgusting I know, but my scalp tends to get very flaky if I don't use this type of shampoo and this one I love. It has a very strong scent of ginger which I personally like and although it smells great it doesn't work up the best lather. I know this would annoy some people but I find if I make sure my hair gets completely wet then this isn't too much of a problem for me.





Instablur Primer - This is another product that I've written about in the past and again, one that I love and reach for very often. The texture is a bit of a weird one, but once you get over that, the primer does a lovely job at blurring pores and acting as a good base for the rest of your makeup.



Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion - This is hands down, my favourite product from The Body Shop, and probably the most integral part of my skin care routine. It keeps my blemishes at bay, doesn't dry out the skin and is a product I couldn't be without. I've even gotten my mum using this product! I've done a review on this in the past (here) and my opinion hasn't changed since then. I would recommend this to anyone who has acne prone skin and is looking for a product that is not too harsh on the skin but does the job to reduce blemishes.


What are your favourite products from The Body Shop?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I love the instablur too as well as the tea tree toner :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, will have to try that one out, thanks! I love their tea tree range x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to try more skincare from TBS! The tea tree lotion sounds absolutely amazing. Your post isn't the first I've read praising it today actually! I also have the primer but haven't used it enough to decide how I feel about it. I need to play around with it more!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly can't rave about it enough, definitely a range worth trying out if you have blemished skin!! (:

      Delete
  4. I've heard sooo much about the Instablur primer and I have to try it out! It seems like an amazing product!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is (: Let me know what you think of it if you decided to try it out x

      Delete
  5. I need to try this primer from The Body Shop - I've heard so much about it! ;)
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These products sound great. I need to go to the Body Shop soon!

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a fan of ginger scent but the shampoo seems to be worth it!

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't too keen at first but it really grew on me aha! (:

      Delete
  8. I totally swear by tea tree products from Body Shop, they are amazing x

    aforvogue

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! They have totally saved my skin x

      Delete
  9. I really want to try some of their green tea products, they sound so amazing!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Same here, I've read some really good reviews on them x

      Delete
  10. I love the body shop but since my skin is quite dry I usually go for the Vitamin E & C products, they really are such good quality. Need to try the Instablur primer as it sounds great x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard they Vitamin E range is great!! x

      Delete