From The Drugstore: Rimmel Scandeleyes Eyeliner Pencil

By Unknown - 9:00:00 am

I've read so many articles/blog posts that suggested applying a nude or white liner to the water line in order to make the eyes appear more 'awake', so when I saw the Rimmel Scandeleyes liners being raved about I decided to pick one up and give it a try for myself. This liner costs a mere £3.99, comes in a range of shades and claims to be smudge-proof, sweat-proof and heat-proof. 

I tend to apply this when going for a 'glowing-skin' kind of look, which is perfect for Spring and only need to lightly swipe this along the waterline to mute any redness. This glides on very smoothly and stays puts. I find that a lot of affordable kohl liners tend to slide of onto the outer corner of the eye, definitely not the desired look, however this particular liner does not!



For the price, I'd definitley be up for picking up some of the other shades in this range. They do the job very well and stay put throughout the day.

Have you tried these liners? What did you think?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog! :) x

    www.thefashionwayx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Rimmel liners and I have a bunch of them and everyone loves them, but my eyes are so sensitive that they aren't comfortable in my waterline :(

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame as these are amazing liners for the price! :/

      Delete
  3. I've heard such good things about this eyeliner range and I think this nude shade would be perfect for my water line :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This nude shade is just perfect <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  5. and it doesn't move or transfer anywhere. I this for the price it's amazing product and I'll be repurchasing it definitely.
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear that is actually stays put! I rarely put liners on my waterline for that reason.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know exactly what you mean, I usually find that they run but this one definitely does not! :)

      Delete
  7. Love putting these under my shadow, they make a great base!

    Alisa | astoldbyalisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete