Four Lipsticks for Summer (+100th Post!!)

By Unknown - 9:00:00 am

One of the things that I love about the summer is the fact that it's the perfect time to change up your makeup, and one of the ways that I like to do that is by adding a pop of colour and what better way to do that than by applying a bright lip. I usually tend to stick to pink-toned lipsticks as you can tell from the lipsticks I've included in this post but thats as I find that they are most flattering on me but lately I've absolutely been loving wearing a red. Also, I just wanted to mention that this is actually my 100th post, which I know isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things but thought it's a milestone nonetheless. 


Loreal Colour Riche in 'Flamingo Elegance' - This is probably my favourite from the four I've picked out, it's a lovely slightly sheer pink, but that still gives enough colour to the lips. It's very moisturising but not at all glossy/shiny looking and stays put throughout the day.

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 'Elusive' - This lipstick from Revlon is a perfect dupe for Mac's Please Me which is one of my all time favourite lipsticks. It's matte, lasts a decent amount of time on the lips and smells like mint, which I love!

Mac Lipstick in 'So Chaud' - This is my favourite red lipstick as it's very orange toned. I find that those true red shades really don't suit my skin tone but this one is lovely. As like all of Mac's lipsticks this has incredible lasting power and has a very comfortable matte finish on the lips but is definitely not drying.

Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in '002' - I've really enjoyed wearing this bright pink shade lately. I'm planning on wearing this one with my outfit for my birthday meal in a few weeks as I think it'd finish off the look perfectly. 

What are your favourite lipsticks for summer?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. Flamingo Elegance looks gorgeous :) I've never tried L'Oreal lipsticks before. Congrats on 100 posts, lovely! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them!! I'd never really thought to go to Loreal for lipsticks before but I'm now obsessed. Thank you x

      Delete
  2. I love the Revlon Colorburst shades and the subtle mint smell that they have :) This is a shade I don't have but it looks gorgeous! Congrats on 100 posts, it's definitely a milestone worth celebrating xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's such a lovely shade and one that I've found is a dupe for Mac Please Me! Thanks (:

      Delete
  3. I love my Revlon lip butters in summer (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picks, and congrats on 100 posts! I adore orangey-reds in the Summer time, MAC Morange is my favourite :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I really need to add that one to my collection :)

      Delete
  5. The Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 'Elusive' looks great! And congrats on 100 posts ;)

    xx Sab | http://thechicflair.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is that Revlon one?! I feel like I've been missing out, it looks like the perfect shade! Well done on the 100th post!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great picks- the shades are all so pretty and summery!

    Lucy | Ooh La Luce

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flamingo elegance looks absolutely stunning, I can't actually believe it's from loreal, definitely need to add that to my wishlist :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, it's a gorgeous shade :)

      Delete
  9. Love the colour of the revlon balm! :) xx

    Floralchaos

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mac lipstick is absolutely gorgeous!! xx

    aabgeenali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look amazing! Especially the Revlon one looks lovely. I really like MAC Crosswires and MAC Morange, They are both amazing summer colours! Also congrats on 100 posts! I still remember when I did that and it was really something special! :)

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Mac lipsticks, I must try out Morange as a few people have recommended it to me actually! Thank you, hopefully there'll be 100 more :)

      Delete
  12. Flamingo Elegance is so lovely, it's just what I've been looking for! Congrats on your 100th post!! :)

    Becki | beautyandthebrunette.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my absolute favourite atm :)

      Delete
  13. Such pretty shades for summer. I need to try out the Revlon one especially since it's a dupe for Mac x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm definitely going to get into some pinkier shades come next Summer.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wear pink toned shades, they are so easy to wear x

      Delete
  15. I've never tried any of these, but they look gorgeous! Especially the Revlon one!

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Revlon one, such a pretty pink :)

      Delete