The Best Eyeshadow Palettes for Travelling

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

My eyeshadow collection has grown drastically in the past year and now I am even running out of room to store them. As I am going on holiday in a month or so I've been trying to decide on which eyeshadows to take with me and which ones to leave behind and in the process came to realise that i have a few palettes that would be perfect to travel with. Today I'm going to be discussing the palettes that would be perfect for travelling with due to their shade range and sleek packaging!



The Neutral Palette - If your looking for a neutral eyeshadow palette then I'd definitely recommend the W7 Naked Nudes Eyeshadow Palette which is made up of four neutral, easy to wear shades. If you'd like to read about this in more detail then check out this post that I wrote last month.

The Custom Built Palette - Of course Mac is the place to go if your looking to customise your own palette with shades specifically catered to your skin tone. I know that Mac shadows aren't exactly cheap but they are great quality, last forever and fit into a very convenient palette (which you do have to buy separately and come on a duo, quad or 15-pan palette). I will actually be doing a separate post on my own Mac palette very soon if you'd like to know more about the shades that I have!

The Day-Time Palette - Although this isn't my favourite palette in the world, I do tend to take the Loreal La Palette Nude with me when travelling purely due to the sleekness of it. It comes with a lovely range of shades perfect for the day time (though you could definitely use this to create a night time look too!), and comes with a good sized mirror.




The Pop-of-Colour Palette - When I fancy incorporating a hint of colour into my makeup look I tend to opt for Sleek's 'Oh So Special' palette which has a combination of 12 shades. My favourites from this palette are the two bright pinks which I actually used to create this look.

The Night-Time Palette - Rimmel's eyeshadow palette in 'Brixton Brown' is perfect for creating an eyeshadow look for the night-time. It comes with four very lovely shades and is so small, meaning that it won't take up too much room in your makeup bag!

The Smokey Eye Palette - If your new to the whole 'smokey-eye' thing, then this may just be the perfect palette for you. I have this palette from Topshop in 'Constellation' but i'm pretty sure that this comes in other colours if you'd prefer. 


What are your favourite palettes for travelling with?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Traveling with makeup is always tricky, I haven't found the perfect palette yet, but I'm thinking Naked basics might be it!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've yet to try the Naked Basics but it's one that's on my wishlist x

      Delete
  2. I got this little box with variety of colore ayshadows, lipstics and counture powders, and it's really practical to take anywhere :)

    d'stars
    *d'stars*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely Naked on the Run, I love this palette (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the sound of Naked on the Run as it has most of the products you need to create a makeup look x

      Delete
  4. I always wanted that Rimmel palette. I fell in love with the cranberry colour in the middle, but then I got MAC Cranberry eyeshadow, so it wasn't really necessary for me to get it. My fave on the go palette is without a doubt Urban Decay Naked Basics. Very neutral matte colours and easy to carry around!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty palette isn't it, especially the cranberry shade! I really should pick up the Naked Basics palette x

      Delete
  5. I've been lusting over Rimmel's Brixton Brown for years now so this is proof that I definitely need to pick it up. Stunning post and palette picks :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a great palette :)

      Delete
  6. The Day-Time one is so stunning! I'm jealous :)

    Ivana x
    Block of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post:)))
    xoxo
    Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tips !
    Following you dear.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The W7 nude palette looks really nice, and I'd definitely get use out of all the shades - definitely a neutral kinda girl! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naked Basics and Naked Basics 2 are my faves for travelling with! X
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get one of those! So many people have recommended them to me x

      Delete