From The Drugstore: Natural Collection Eyeshadows

By Unknown - 9:00:00 am

Today I'm back with another budget buy from the drugstore, and I've just realised that like my last 'from the drugstore post' (here) I have more eyeshadows for you. I seem to be buying more and more eyeshadow lately and have been experimenting more with the looks that I go for, and whilst doing so stumbled over these shadows from Natural Collection. Natural Collection is a brand that I've walked past and overlooked many times whilst browsing at Boots, but for some reason both their single shadows and their eyeshadow duos caught my eye on my last visit. I suppose part of the reason for that being the occasion I decided on picking these up was due to them being on offer, what can say? I'm a sucker for a bargain! Everything from this brand costs only £1.99 which is amazing considering the quality of some of their products, and are currently 'buy one, get one half price'. 




I decided to pick up the single shadow, 'milk chocolate', which is a very warm brown shade and exactly what I was missing in my collection. I tend to apply this to the eye socket using a Zoeva 227 Soft Luxe Definer brush which really warms up the lids. I also picked up the duo in 'Mink/Sable' as it looked like a lovely duo to pop in my bag when travelling. It has a light brown, all over the lid shade as well as an inner corner and brow bone highlight.




Aside from the great colour range, the shadows themselves are pretty pigmented and not at all chalky considering their price tag. I love the pots that they come in as they make a change to my usual palettes and do not look/feel cheap in the slightest. I feel like these shadows would be perfect for anyone looking to start out with makeup or for those looking to experiment with makeup. 

Have you tried anything from this brand before? What are you favourite budget buys?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. I really like natural collection products, the price tag is great too!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great considering the price (:

      Delete
  2. I don't we get that brand here, but we have Wet n Wild that sells gorgeous and amazing little eyeshadows for an extremely affordable price.

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame! I've heard some great things about Wet n Wild products x

      Delete
  3. These shades are lovely & so affordable (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shade of nude. Pretty skin!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never actually tried any Natural Collection eye shadows before, but they sound so good for the price!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the price you really can't go wrong! :)

      Delete
  6. I've never tried the Natural Collection products but it's not the first time I am reading great reviews on the brand. Love the shades you picked up, so pretty x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth trying out as if you decide that actually you don't like them, you haven't lost a lot of money! :)

      Delete
  7. I really like Natural Collection eyeshadows as it's so rare to get good budget matte shades :) I use Milk Chocolate all the time! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Milk Chocolate is the best matte brown crease shade that I've come across yet (:

      Delete
  8. Oh absolutely love the white/light one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't browsed at the natural collection stand in ages. I used to be obsessed with their lipsticks. I really want to look at their shadows now, love the single shade x
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try out their lipsticks as the shadows are great :)

      Delete
  10. I haven't tried their shadows but I like their pressed powders x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I'll have to try their powders out, thanks! :)

      Delete