Review: Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in 'Oh So Special'

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

I have finally gotten my hands on the Sleek 'Oh So Special' palette and am so happy that I did! This is a palette that has been on my wishlist for a long time now as I thought it would be perfect for this time of year. 

The palette is made up of 12 shades, both matte and shimmer, which are incredibly pigmented, although some are rather chalky leaving you with a lot of fallout. This however, isn't the end of the world as I just make sure to tap off the excess before applying. For the price, I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality and the finish they leave you with. 

The colour range is just stunning, though I find it quite annoying that the shade names aren't printed on the back but just on an individual piece of plastic slotted inside the palette, which I've managed to misplace already. My favourites from the palette have to be the bright pink shades as they are right up my street! I don't feel like I've seen a palette like this before, both drugstore or high end, which makes me even more in love with this palette. I think brands like Sleek are great for experimenting with your makeup as they are so affordable and means that you can go a little out of your comfort zone without breaking the bank.


What do you think of this palette? What's your favourite palette for this time of year?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love Sleek palettes but do find them overpriced compared to MUA ones x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I do find them to be a bit better quality than Mua, both product and packaging but they could be a bit cheaper x

      Delete
  2. I've never tried Sleek eyeshadow palettes for some reason even though I have only heard great things. The shades in this one are super pretty x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth trying out (:

      Delete
  3. I wish we could get Sleek here! My favorite thing on my eyes in the spring/summer are to use pigments :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no! I haven't really tried out many pigments before :)

      Delete
  4. These shades look so pretty for Spring - Sleek really do some fab palettes xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? :) definitely need to pick up some more of their palettes x

      Delete
  5. I love sleek blushes, haven't tried any eyeshadows from them, but this palette looks gorgeous.

    Sam|| Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their blushes too, they are such great quality considering the price (:

      Delete