Review: Tea Tree Cool and Creamy Wash

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

I have found yet another note-worthy product from The Body Shop’s Tea Tree range. As I have been getting more and more into skincare lately, I decided to pick up their Tea Tree Cool and Creamy Wash which is aimed at blemished skin, as are most of their other products from this range. Their Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion (Review here) is my absolute skin saviour so I was definitely up for trying this one out. I hadn’t heard much about this particular face wash before but for £5 (well actually £3 as I had a 40% off code) I couldn’t say no. 



As you can see from the photo above, the face wash looks very cream-like, so I tend to use this with a hot cloth. I squeeze out a small amount onto my finger tips, rub it into the skin then almost scrub it away using a hot cloth. I use this both morning and night depending on how good or bad my skin is looking. This face wash does a pretty good job at removing makeup though it doesn't work up too much of a lather, which I know a lot of people don't like but as long as it cleanses the face well, it isn't too much of a problem for me. One thing I must mention is the fact that this is very cooling on the skin, and I mean very cooling. I personally like this but I've noticed whilst reading skincare reviews that not everyone does. Despite this though, it isn't at all drying so I would say that this is suitable for anyone with blemished skin.

So, I would definitely recommend this face wash to anyone looking to get rid of blemishes on the skin! It is so affordable at £5, and maybe less if you can get your hands on a discount code, and does a very good job at cleansing the skin.

Do you like the sound of this face wash?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I really want to try this! Unfortunately it's not available over here! Shame because it seems like a great product :(

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame as it's so good! :/

      Delete
  2. This sounds good to me! I really want to try some products of the tea tree range. I love that this wash is so affordable!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! The tea tree range is my favourite range from TBS x

      Delete
  3. I love TBS products especially Vitamin E & C as I have dry skin but I've actually never tried out any of their cleansers. Think this would be too harsh for my skin but I will definitely be checking out the other ranges x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about those ranges, should try them out! You should definitely try out some of their other cleansers though, this would probably be too harsh for your dry skin :)

      Delete
  4. I used to work at BodyShop and all their Tea Tree and Seaweed ranges are amazing! I love this product so much! Great review of it :) xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am obsessed with this range x

      Delete