Empties: Makeup & Skincare

By Unknown - 9:00:00 am

I've never actually written this kind of post before, but today I have an 'empties' post for you. There aren't an awful lot of products in today's post but I had to get rid of them as they were taking up precious space in my drawers. I have a few makeup products as well as some skincare products that I have really enjoyed using and need to repurchase asap!


Revlon Colour Stay Foundation for Oily/Combination skin - This is my holygrail foundation (check out more of my holygrail products here), and one that I've repurchased countless times. The colour match is perfect for my fair skin and prevents it from looking greasy throughout the day. The only thing I wish it did better is it's packaging. A pump would make this much easier to get out and would save you a lot of product in the long run.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealor - Another one of my holygrail products. This concealer is perfect for concealing under the eyes and stays put throughout the day. It has also been tagged as a dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealor which I've yet to try.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealor - This is a bit of a favourite among bloggers and I can definitely see why. It's cheap and does it's job very well. I mainly use this to conceal blemishes and steer away from using this under the eyes as it tends to crease.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-free Moisturiser - This has become a staple product in my skincare routine. It's perfect for anyone with either acne prone or oily/combination skin!

The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream - This is another moisturiser that has made its way into my skincare routine. I bought this is the smaller travel size first to trial but since making my way through this pot I've purchased the larger size.

Have you finished any beauty products lately?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments