5 Blushes for Spring

By Unknown - 9:00:00 am

Since Spring time is upon us, it's time to make some simple changes to our makeup routines. A very easy way to do this is to change up your blush for something more pink tone, perhaps with a slight shimmer or even go for a cream based blush. I've picked out five blushes from my makeup collection which I think would be perfect for this time of year. I've had most of these blushes for a while now and they always seem to come out at this time of year. I'm quite fair skinned and cool toned so find these go perfectly with that combination but think that these blushes could suit a wide range of skin shades.



1. Mac Mineralise Blush in 'Dainty' - This was the first blush that I bought from Mac and is still one of my all time favourites. It has a slight shimmer to it, but nothing too harsh, and is my perfect peach toned blush. It is a mineralise blush so the pigmentation isn't as good as Mac's other blushes but thats one of the things that I love about it as it works to give off a very natural, and healthy looking flush to the cheeks.

2. The Body Shop Baked Blush in '02, Coral' - This blush from the Body Shop is a bush-highlighter duo, which when you swirl together gives the perfect glow to the cheeks whilst also giving off a lovely hint of pink. This blush is super pigmented for a baked blush so make sure to go in with a light hand and fluffy brush. I like to use this with my Real Techniques Blush brush.

3. Mua Mosaic Blush in 'English Rose' - Yet another baked blush! I wanted to include this one though, due to it being so affordable at £2.50. I did buy this a while back so am not one hundred percent sure whether it's still available, but if it is, I'm sure this would be great for anyone starting out with makeup.


4. Topshop Cream Blush in 'Primetime' - Next up is this cream blush from Topshop, who actually do some really amazing makeup products if you haven't already tried them! I rarely wear cream blushes, but when I do I love this one. It looks pretty scary in the pan, but when applied to the cheeks and blended in it gives a very pretty pink pop of colour to the cheeks.

5. Sleek Blush in 'Flamingo' - Another crazy looking colour but I promise, when applied with a light hand this looks amazing! And when I say a light hand, I mean an extremely light hand as these blushes are so pigmented, which is great considering they are from the drugstore.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I haven't tried any Body Shop blushes, but that one looks really lovely :) My favorite for spring is Berry Pop from clinique and berry amore from Milani :)

    ibelieveinrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really great, you should give them a try! Ahh, I will have to try those ones out, I just googled swatches and they are so pretty! Thanks Larissa :)

      Delete
  2. I love the English Rose Blush, it has just the right amount of shimmer, and the colour is gorgeous! xx

    KirstyLeighx// Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty little blush isn't it? And so cheap too! x

      Delete
  3. I love the Mac color! It's gorgeous! I'm also liking the one by Body Shop. I need new blush so I love reading reviews!
    xo, Lauren-lee
    www.laurenleegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one from the Body Shop is gorgeous - I need to get that in my life! xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it? You should try it out x

      Delete
  5. I really want to try that Body Shop one, it looks really nice!

    Lifestyle Funxion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too, it's one of my go-to blushes am x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous picks, Danity looks stunning and I definitely want to add this to my collection :) I really need to invest in more Topshop blushers as I love their cream formulas :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the Topshop blushes, I feel like their makeup is so underrated! :)

      Delete
  7. Tried to nab that MUA blush recently but it was out of stock :( love the mac mineralise blushes, perfect for my milk bottle face! Thanks for the post lovely :)

    Jen,
    Jennifer's Journal x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way? Haha! Same here, that's exactly why I love it x

      Blushhx

      Delete
  8. I've wanted Dainty for absolutely ages. It looks like such a pretty shade :)

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm curious to try out the baked blush from The Body Shop! I love blushes with a little glow to them!

    She Likes to Shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great and definitely worth checking out x

      Delete
  10. I love a good cream blush ! Thanks for sharing
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, hope you liked it! And same here :)

      Delete
  11. The MUA blush looks gorgeous, love the look of mosaic blushers
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it? And so affordable x

      Delete