New In: Mac, Loreal + More

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

As with every month, I spent way more than I should have of new makeup products, I just can't seem to help myself. One of the down sides of hauls being one of my favourite posts to read, is the impact it has on my bank account! This month, I went especially crazy on the eyeshadow palettes and now have no room to store any more and will have to rethink the way that I organise my makeup collection. Though I did buy quite a few too many eyeshadow type products, they were all actually pretty affordable, even the ones that I bought from Mac as I had two £5 gift cards for Debenhams (which I got when I bought some other makeup products last month that I didn't really need, so maybe it wasn't that much of a saving!) so ended up getting two shadows for the price of one! 


Makeup Revolution 'Iconic 2' Eyeshadow Palette - One of my friends has been trying to convince me to splurge and buy the original Urban Decay Naked palette for a while now, but I've been unsure whether I the shades would suit my skin tone or not so decided to buy a cheaper alternative beforehand. I went into Boots to buy the 'Iconic 1' but ended up picking the wrong one! It didn't bother me too much though as this palette has some very pretty shades too, and is just another excuse for me to pop back in and do a little more shopping, aha!

Sleek 'Oh So Special' Palette - This is a palette that has featured in a lot of my wishlists and have finally gotten my hands on it. I don't know why it took me so long as the shades are so pretty and right up my street. I know that I'll be wearing this non-stop come summer time!


Loreal Lipsticks - These were a bit of an impulse by but a complete and utter bargain! I saw that these were on offer for £3 online at Superbug for one day only, as well as being 3 for 2 so ended up getting 3 lipsticks for £6 although they usually cost £6.99 each! I went with three different shades of pink as a pink lip is definitely my go-to look atm and perfect for spring-summer!




Mac Eyeshadows in 'Quarry' and 'All That Glitters' - I've finally finished my first Mac palette!! I chose the shade 'All That Glitters' to finish off my first quad as i'd seen so many rave reviews about it and thought that it'd go very well with the other shades that I have. I then picked up 'Quarry' to start off my new quad!

W7 Naked Nudes Eyeshadow Palette - I picked this up from B&M for under £2 which was a complete bargain!! It looked like a very lovely palette to add to my collection and one that I'll be reviewing very soon!

Eyeshadow Brush - I picked this brush us from Ebay for around a pound, and actually was pretty surprised at the quality. I've used it  few times now and haven't noticed any shedding which is always a great sign for cheap brushes.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I can't believe those lipsticks were just £3! Gutted I missed out on that x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I'm so glad I spotted them x

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely be looking out for that review on the W7 Naked Nudes Palette soon! You had such a great steal, and the colors look gorgeous! Lovely picks in all (: x

    TRULYYOURSKYLE | TRULY YOURS, KYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a bargain and a palette that I've been reaching for a lot since I bought it! (:

      Delete
  3. Those Loreal lipsticks are beautiful! great items! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bargain for the lipsticks!

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that I spotted them when I did! (:

      Delete
  5. The loreal lipsticks looks great and yes, what a bargain!

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete