Dupes: Urban Decay 'Naked 3'

By Unknown - 9:00:00 am

The Urban Decay 'Naked 3' eyeshadow palette is by far my favourite palette at the moment as the colours are perfect for my colouring, but the price tag isn't so great! At £38 this palette is pretty pricey and for a lot of people, is too pricey for their budget. Don't get me wrong, I love this palette and think it's definitely worth the money but wanted to do a post featuring some less expensive alternatives for those of you not wanting to make that splurge.


The 'Naked 3' is made up of 12 rose-toned shades of three different formulas - matte, satin and shimmer. I find that each shade is very pigmented and can be used both wet or dry. There is a very small amount of fallout from some of the more shimmery shades but nothing that gets too messy. I have been using this most days since I bought it and love the endless combinations that you can create. The brush that comes with this one is pretty good too and one that I use often!



Urban Decay 'Naked 3' 
- £38
- 12 shades, 3 formulas
- Comes double-ended brush
- Rose gold tin packaging, very sturdy though may not be the best for travelling due to the size
- Mirror
- Good pigmentation, the shadows are very creamy and blendable.
- A very small amount of fall out with the more glittery shades so be sure to tap any excess off of your brush before applying

Makeup Revolution 'Iconic 3'
- £4
12 Shades
- Plastic packaging
- Good pigmentation
- Slight fall out with certain shades

Loreal 'La Palette Nude'
- £14.99
- 10 shades
- Plastic packaging, very sleek and compact so is great for travelling
- Mirror
- Lacks pigmentation (I find this is only with the matte shades)
- A lot of fall out, especially with the glitter shades

The Urban Decay 'Naked 3', as expected, is the most expensive of the three at almost £40, however, if can get your hands on them, you can bag yourself a good quality dupe for as little as £4 with the Makeup Revolution 'Iconic 3' palette. I'd definitely recommend picking that one up if your starting out with makeup or just want to try out the shades before giving in and purchasing the 'Naked 3'. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I've never felt like the Naked Palettes were good value, I'm not sure why they just never appealed to me! I do have the iconic 3 palette though.. it may not be as pretty but it does the job just as well! Plus I love a good dupe :') They're always good to see if you will like the more expensive product before buying - almost like getting a sample xx

    Karan//studentbeautyhack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a shame that you didn't get on with the Naked palettes, I absolutely love mine but I totally agree, finding a dupe is great! (:

      Delete
  2. I keep walking passed the MUR counter and get overwhelmed at what to buy as they have SO many products. Defintely need to pick this up as I love the Naked 3 :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! They have so many amazing products out atm (:

      Delete
  3. i got the naked 3 palette recently, but think i actually want naked 2 instead!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no! The Naked 2 is such a lovely palette x

      Delete
  4. The Makeup Revolution palette looks amazing for the price!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore my Naked palettes but the price is ridiculous - the Revolution palette looks great!

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, but they are just so pretty! Haha (:

      Delete